Any mask element is out to the NC-program line in the form as it looks in the mask. For example:
G0 rapid movement
G0 rapid movement
If the mask element is in a brackets "[" and "]" then it is replaced by value or variable that located in the brackets. For example:
In the sample, the value of the <XT> variable is equal to 100.12456.
In the brackets, it is possible to use:
- All variables of the <COMMON> subprogram.
- Predefined (reserved) variables: <XT>, <YT>, <ZT>, <XC>, <YC>, <ZC>, <INTERP>, <TOOLRAD>, <CLDATA$>, <ARCPLANE>, <XP>, <YP>, <ZP>, <FEED>, <TLCOMP>, <TRCOMP>, <FROMX>, <FROMY>, <FROMZ>, <CURCODE>, <NCNAME$>, <NCPATH$>, <BLOCKSTEP>.
- Predefined (reserved) functions: <FLAGIN>, <CROSS>, <NEXTTOOLNUM>, <CURDATE>, <CURTIME>.
- All parameters of the current technological command passed by the <CLD> array.
The numbers has the different representation in the NC-program. The number out method is defined by the next parameters:
- <Decimal point> – this field can have following values:
- <Is absent>,
- <Is present if the number has the fractional part>,
- <Is present anyway>;
- <Integer width> – the maximal digits number to represent the integer part of the number;
- <fractional width> – the digits number to represent the fractional part of the number;
- <Leading zeroes> and <Non-significant zeroes> – defines the zeroes output mode before and after the number;
- <Sign> – defines the output mode for the sign of the number. Following options are available:
- <"-" only>,
- <"+" only>,
- <"+" and "-" always>.
Then the value is out to the NC-program block the default number format is used:
- <Leading zeroes> and <Non-significant zeroes> – is absent;
- <Decimal point> – is present if the number has the fractional part;
- <Sign> – is present if the number is negative;
- <Integer width> and <Fractional width> – allows to out number without rounding
- Element identifier is output as text.