The section allow define tool and machining materials.
The material parameters window is shown below:
The section allow define tool materials and machining materials. All materials is divide by group.
For change material type it is necessary use field <Designation>. Its define is current material is tool material or workpiece material.
Tool material parameters:
- <Name> – Material description;
- <Comments> – Custom additional description;
- <Condition> – Machining condition group (Easy, Medium, Hard);
- <Group> – Machining material group by ISO (P, K, S and etc.);
- <From> – Boundary machining material subgroup (01, 10, 20 and etc.);
- <Best> – Optimal machining material subgroup;
- <To> – Boundary machining material subgroup (01, 10, 20 and etc.);
- <Feed/Speed> – Cutting speed to feedrate ratio recommended by the manufacturer;
- <Base Hard (HB)> – Machining material hardness (HB) for default cutting regimes. Example: to toll material GC4025 cutting regimes is calculated for workpiece material with hardness 180 HB;
- <dHB/K> – Correction ratio for the cutting regimes calculation. Take the account deviation workpiece hardness from the base hardness. Define by the manufacturer;
For the more easy material parameters filling it is necessary use the summary table in which place the tool materials in the several manufacturer classification. Press button <Select from table> for show the table. After selected similary material it is necessary close table by pressing <Ok> button.
The machining material parameters:
- <Name> – Description material;
- <Comments> – Custom additional comments;
- <Condition> – Material machining condition (Easy, Medium, Hard);
- <Group> – Classification material by ISO;
- <SubGroup> – Material position by the ISO group;
- <Country> – Material manufacture country;
- <Hardness> – Material hardness;
- <Hardness (HB)> – Material hardness in the HB units;
- <Hardness units> – Hardness units for the field <Hardness>;
- <Forming> – Material forming method (Casting, Forging, Rolling and etc.);
For the more easy parameters filling it is necessary use the summary tables for the selection manufacturer country and hardness units convertion. The selection item from the manufacturer country table is allow automatically fill the fileds <Country>, <Group>, <SubGroup>. The selection items from units conversion table is allow automatically fill the fields <Hardness>, <Hardness (HB)> and <Hardness units>.
Tools library editor