Every node of the tool path tree has the status. The status of the node is indicated by icon:
- <> – Operation is disabled. It is not output to the NC program and not simulated;
- <> – Operation is not calculated (has no the toolpath);
- <> – Operation is calculated (has the toolpath);
- <> – Operation is calculated and simulated without error;
- <> – Operation is simulated with errors (has the CLDATA commands with error);
- <> – CLDATA commands is disabled. It is not output to the NC program and not simulated;
- <> – CLDATA commands is not simulated;
- <> – CLDATA command is simulated without errors;
- <> – CLDATA command is simulated with error;
- <> – CLDATA command is idle. The stock is not removed by this tool motion command.
While the simulation process the influence of the CLDATA command on the workpiece is, analyzed and corresponding status is assigned to the command.
The following types of errors are checked:
- Stock removing on the rapid feed is forbidden. If the stock is removed and the feed rate is rapid then command is marked as error;
- Tool holder collision. If tool holder touch the workpiece when the CLDATA command is marked as error;
- Impossible to calculate the compensation. Tool radius compensation is performed while the simulation. The compensation value is defined in the operation parameter window on the tool bookmark. If the compensation cannot be performed for the CLDATA command then the motion is marked as error;
- Tool plunge cuttings with an angle exceeding the maximum value specified in the tool parameters are marked as errors.
The type of the error is described in the hint that appears after delay under the CLDATA command with error.
The button defines the action then the error is detected. If button is down then the simulation process is break after the error detecting. Else, the node is marked by the red exclamation mark and the simulation process goes on. After the simulation, it is possible to find the marked nodes by shortcuts or from the context menu:
- <Next error> – move the selection to the next error marked node;
- <Previous error> – move the selection to the previous error marked node.
Controlling simulation process