SprutCAM development team is getting ready to release SprutCAM 8.2., which will have substantial robots functionality improvement. Among the enhancements are:
- Improved and simplified singularity zones and axes movement limit bypass.
- Improved 5D contour operation’s interoperability with linear axles (rails).
- Improved tool position control for the 5D contour operation when machining a contour.
- Simplified interactive robot positioning by mouse.
- FANUC, KUKA, STÄUBLI, ABB kinematic schemes and postprocessors added.
SprutCAM’s new robots functionality was showcased at the first INDUSTRIAL ROBOTS event that took place at the IT park of Naberezhnye Chelny Russia on 13th June 2013. The event was organized by the IT park (government project meant to booster the IT sector), the Ministry of the IT and the Ministry of the trade.
Paul Ricard, President of ESPRIT company met with Alexander Kharadzhiyev, Director General of SPRUT Technology at the trade show METALLOOBRABOTKA 2013. The subjects discussed concerned cooperation of ESPRIT and SPRUT Technology. It was agreed to continue the constructive dialogue.
This application is the aggregator of SprutCAM's information channels. It provides reliable and regularly updated information from all corporate channels (website, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) for all interested in SprutCAM. The application gives access to the online manual, lets you find the reseller in your country and submit your questions.