SprutCAM support direct import of the parts from Alibre Design via AddIn.
Due to AddOn for Alibre Design possible to send the models into SprutCAM.
1) AddIn in SprutCAM (item of import menu) provide direct import into SprutCAM of native Alibre Design files (*.ad_prt, *.ad_asm, *.ad_drw, *.ad_bom, *.ad_smp, *.ad_pcf, *.ad_scf)
AddIn support Alibre Exchange that comes with a wide variety of import formats that cover nearly all major CAD software:
Alibre Design All
2) AddOn in Alibre Design (button in toolbar of Alibre Design) provide direct export of the parts into SprutCAM.
SprutCAM will recognize the changes and implement them after your command (pressing export button in Alibre Design) and hereon only necessary to press Run button in SprutCAM to get new G-code.
SprutCAM system allows users to add a "SprutCAM" button directly in Alibre. On clicking this button, the current model is transferred and opened directly in SprutCAM. Additionally, while in the Alibre session, the user is able to keep editing the model and then with a click of the "SprutCAM" button they are able to update the earlier opened model, recalculate the current tool path and generate a new control program. Such associativity ensures convenient working and updating with SprutCAM and the highest efficiency of the machining process due to excellent control programs.
Add-Ins in Alibre (button in toolbar of Alibre) provide direct export of the parts into SprutCAM
SprutCAM will recognize the changes and implement them after your command (pressing export button in Alibre) and hereon only necessary to press Run button in SprutCAM to get new G-code.
Alibre offers the industry's most affordable complete engineering solutions. Alibre, LLC is led by visionaries who seek to change the landscape of 3D mechanical CAD software.
Alibre Design is professional 3D MCAD software for individuals and small to medium sized businesses.
For more information on Alibre, call (877) 7ALIBRE (877-725-4273) or visitwww.alibre.com
SprutCAM with over 25 years of experience is a leading developer and supplier of computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software for a full range of machine tool applications.
SprutCAM is a powerful, high-performance, full-spectrum programming system for milling, turning, wire EDM, multi-tasking machine tools and robots.
SprutCAM has over 5,000 licenses worldwide, managed through its network of dealers and OEMs.
Facts and figures
- 2013 - SprutCAM topped the rating of the fastest growing CAM vendor of the world CAM market on the basis of CIMdata's data.
- 2014 – A new SprutCAM training center in the USA was opened.
- 2015 – A new SprutCAM training center in Germany was opened.
- Throughout the world, a new copy of SprutCAM is installed every 40 minutes.
Independent from the branch of industry, SprutCAM will provide you with a wide range of automatic functions on everything from simple to complex machining jobs, which successfully cover and even surpass CAM systems of the upper level.